Financial Policy for the Office of
Chad Burtless-Creps, D.D.S., P.C.
We believe it is important to not only provide the highest quality dental care, but also to make this care affordable for our patients. Please ask us any questions you may have; we are glad to be of assistance. We will make arrangements for you which allow payments to be convenient and flexible. We are committed to helping you receive the dental care you desire.
Financial arrangements for your treatment:
- Full payment at the time treatment is rendered.
- “Pay as you go”- an agreed payment plan to spread your payment to the practice over the time of treatment with final payment due when treatment is completed.
- CitiHealth Financing Program – a flexible third party finance program that allows you to spread payment over time after treatment is completed.
- Care Credit Financing Program – a flexible third party finance program that allows you to spread payment over time after treatment is completed.
- Cash, Check, Money Order, VISA, MC, American Express or Discover
Note to patients with insurance
We are happy to process any insurance claim as a service to you at no charge. Please keep in mind that any estimate we provide to you is only an estimate and that you are responsible for payment in full. Our fees reflect the high quality of care and service that we provide in this practice. For any questions regarding your eligibility benefits, please contact your insurance company or your benefits representative.
- Dr. Chad Burtless-Creps and his practice will not be held responsible for further dental work needed upon refusal of treatment. If you refuse treatment, we will ask you to sign a statement so that there is no misunderstanding about your dental care.
- Missed appointments may be subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee unless you provide us at least 48-hours notice.